Friday, September 17, 2010

Vera Wang- Theresa's new BFF

Today I was watching Oprah and in true Oprah fashion, she was giving away things. One of the things she was giving away was Vera Wang wedding dresses. Theresa woke up from her nap while I was watching and happened to glance at the tv and see the 10+ models standing there in layers of tulle, lace, rhinestones, and satin. I started watching for her reaction because I knew it was going to be a good one. She took up most of the air in the room with her huge gasp, followed by "wooooooooow, preeeeeeeeetty!!!!" I asked if she liked the wedding dresses and with her eyes still glued to the tv, she said yeeeessss! She then proceeded to tell me which ones she liked (and these are her words) "the one with no straps," the "puffy dress," and "the one with lace at the shoulders." Pretty good descriptions for a 5 year old. I have to admit, the girl has good taste if she's liking the Vera Wang wedding dresses!! I shudder to think how much Theresa's wedding will cost....

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Better start a "Teesa's Wedding" account now!!