Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Mother Nature.....

I felt the first signs of fall this morning. As I was walking to the library, I was actually cold with the slight breeze in the air. Then I realized that leaves were falling from the trees. Please, let fall come quickly. I am tired of sweating everyday on campus just walking the two feet from class to class. I am also tired of the back of my shirt being soaked with sweat by the time I get from my car to the library at 8:15 every morning. I worry that my classmates wonder if I ever shower because of the stench that comes off of me. I feel like Pig-Pen from Charlie Brown. Gross.


I have a lot of cute fall clothes that I am waiting oh-so-patiently to wear to school. I am asking you to PLEASE let fall get here SOON!

Tired of stinking,
Glitzy Mama


*sigh*

2 comments:

Bev Ochoa said...

Oh Kimmie - too funny! I can't wait until it's cold, windy and wet and I know I'm going to hear "I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!"

Kimberly Baird said...

Nope, I will not complain once! I love when it's cold!!!