She asked me over the weekend if I could puleeze, PULEEEEZE go to the graduation because she was getting an award and singing two songs. I told her, of course I would be there, I would not miss it. She said, oh, I thought you were going to be at your new school. :( That made me sad. In the 3-4 years the girls have been in school, I have been room mom numerous times, been to every class party, and been to every school function and school program. I have not missed anything that my babies are in and I WILL NOT miss anything they will be in because of my school. My family comes first.
Anyways, back to the graduation. All the kids walked in wearing special hats and you could tell Theresa was so proud.

We bought her a new special dress and every time she wanted to wear it, I told her to save it for her special day at school.
The teachers were calling out the students name one by one and after they said the child's name, they gave them a "Best" award. Best Listener, Best Vocabulary, Best Thinker, etc.

Theresa's award was.... BEST ATTITUDE. All the mom's around me went "awwwww." I was trying to keep from laughing because that child has everyone fooled. Best attitude? HA! I don't think Best Attitude means arguing, talking back, making your sister cry, crossing your arms when you don't get your way, stomping off to time out and slamming the door when you are in trouble. Well, at least she is well behaved at school.....
She looks so sweet and innocent.
Proud Grandparents
Proud Mama
Theresa, we are so proud of the many accomplishments you have made this year. Your handwriting has improved and you are even starting to read, which has surprised both Kayla and me when you read random words at the store. You are now even starting to write love letters to us. You bring such a joy to our family! Many hugs and kisses to you and best of luck in Kindergarten!!!
Proud Grandparents
Proud Mama
Theresa, we are so proud of the many accomplishments you have made this year. Your handwriting has improved and you are even starting to read, which has surprised both Kayla and me when you read random words at the store. You are now even starting to write love letters to us. You bring such a joy to our family! Many hugs and kisses to you and best of luck in Kindergarten!!!
1 comment:
I love your blog!!
Mimi
Post a Comment