Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Disney Trip- Day 3, Tuesday May 11

Yay! Today was my birthday! We started off the day celebrating not only mine, but all the May birthdays at Lilo and Stitch's Aloha Breakfast at Ohana's. It was great! We saw Lilo and Stitch, Mickey Mouse and Pluto. All the kids had their autograph books ready for everyone to come by.



After eating a delicious and very filling breakfast, we headed off to Hollywood Studios. It was the boys turn to now have their boy fun with Star Wars. We waited in line with them for a little bit to see a Star Wars show but the girls were asking why we were there, this is for boys, etc. We got the hint and split up. Instead, my parents, Mike and I , took them to see the Beauty and the Beast stage show, Little Mermaid Voyage, and the American Idol Experience. We ate lunch at the Sci Fi Dine in Theatre and then my parents took the girls to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playground while Mike and I rode Tower of Terror.



Sci Fi Dine in Theater






We met up again in time to use our fast passes for the Toy Story 3-D Adventure. This was by far the best ride ever! It was so fun sitting in the spinning cars in front of different 3-D scenes and shooting all sorts of items. We even did it twice- it was that cool.







Theresa and I had numerous talks before we left for Disney that whenever she was tired, she was to fall asleep in the stroller, bus, where ever we were. I explained I didn't want any grouchies the whole time we were there. If she was to get grouchy, she was going to have to go back to the hotel and take a nap while everyone else was having fun. Ha! Well it seemed to work because she fell asleep with no complaints where ever we were. This is her on the boat to the hotel before Downtown Disney.





I wanted to go to Downtown Disney for my birthday and eat a nice restaurant and do a little shopping. We met up with the rest of the group and settled on a T-Rex themed restaurant.

Afterwards, everyone went back to the hotel but the girls, Mike and I stayed behind. There was one particular toy store that I wanted to take the girls to that I had seen with K when we were there for our race. Basically, you get a paper box and stuff it with as many My Little Pony's and outfits that you could fit for $18. The outfits were all the Disney Princess outfits- Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Minnie Mouse, etc. In addition to the dress, there are matching shoes and hair accessories for your pony. It was so cute and the girls were really excited to pick out all the different pieces. Kayla was with Mike and I was with Theresa each filling our box. The girls wandered off nearby to look at other toys in the store and so it became a competition between Mike and I on who could get the most stuff in their box. When we were done, both our boxes would hardly shut and mine was torn and ripped really badly. I was afraid the cashier was going to say I was going to need to empty some stuff before she could ring it up, but hey, I NEEDED the pony bed, vanity and two of each outfit and extra shoes. :) She looked at the boxes and Mike, a little embarressed, said "We tried to organize it better..." The cashier interrupted him and said, "I've seen worse." Haha, I'm not sure who had more fun- the girls or us.

After wandering in a few more stores, we finally headed back to the hotel to call it a day.

No comments: