For Christmas last year, Mimi and Papasito gave the girls MP3 players. Recently Mike put on new music for them. He told them to make a list of all the songs and artists they wanted. They came up with Miley Cyrus, Enrique Iglesias, Pink, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Demi Lavato, Britney Spears and Selena Gomez. Is it bad that I want to borrow their MP3 players? I guess they started liking that music because in the car we would listen to my radio station (I was really tired of listening to the same little kid CD's that we've had for the past 5 years). Well, one day I noticed that they started singing along with the music. All The Single Ladies and anything by Lady Gaga is their favorite.
Speaking of Lady Gaga, my sister (and her hubby) and I are going to her concert in March. Woo hoo! I am SUPER excited and can't wait!! When Theresa found out about this, she BEGGED me to take her too. Is that bad that a 5 year old knows who Lady Gaga is and throws a tantrum because she wants to go to her concert too?
Speaking of Lady Gaga, my sister (and her hubby) and I are going to her concert in March. Woo hoo! I am SUPER excited and can't wait!! When Theresa found out about this, she BEGGED me to take her too. Is that bad that a 5 year old knows who Lady Gaga is and throws a tantrum because she wants to go to her concert too?
1 comment:
Do you want Teesa to go instead or will you throw a tantrum too? :)
Post a Comment