Thursday, May 20, 2010
Disneyworld 2010- three years in the making.
There had been talk from my parents for a Disney vacation for about 3 years. Well for one reason or another it never worked out, until several months ago. After coordinating all of our schedules (mainly everyone had to coordinate around Dad's school schedule) it was decided that May 9-15, 2010 would be Mimi and Papasito's DREAM VACATION for all 11 of us. That's right, all 11 of us- 4 kids (ages 3-6), one newborn, four parents and two senior citizens (just kidding)- would fly halfway across the country to experience THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. Weeks before the trip there was an excited buzzing going on in the house. I think I was causing the most buzzing because I had just been there 9 weeks before for the Disney Princess Half Marathon so I knew EXACTLY what amazing things all the kids were in for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment