Monday, October 11, 2010

Bringing Blogging Back

Wowzers. Was the last post really in October? It's Dec 29!!! I've been busy. No excuses.


Anyways, since school is over for the semester and Christmas is over, I find myself twiddling my thumbs in the evenings (and no, that is NOT a complaint). So, I guess it's time to update the blog.


School- one semester down! In my 13 hours that I took, I ended up with a 3.83. That translates into 3 A's and one B+ (grrr!). The B+ was in Math and I even tried arguing my grade with my Anthro "friend" but she didn't budge. Oh well... Overall I'm pretty happy with my grades.


Now for next semester, I'll be taking on 18 hours. AAACCCKK!! My advisor said I can handle it because "I'm an adult and I won't be out drinking every night." Yeah, does taking care of the law school hubby, two kids and being a mom equal "I'm not busy?" Well see how good of advice my advisor gave me at the end of the semester. Don't be surprised if you find me looking like this most days...

Well, I'm baaaaack....for now. I know you missed me.

1 comment:

Bev Ochoa said...

I am SO proud of your accomplishments this past semester. In spite of many distractions you did not give up, you worked hard and your grades prove it! Love you forever!! xoxo