Monday, July 5, 2010

Disney Trip- Day 5, Thursday May 13




Today was going to be a busy day. We were craming two parks into just one day- Animal Kingdom and Epcot. My dad, Z, Mike, the girls and I all left the hotel just in time to get there a few minutes after Animal Kingdom opened. First stop, the animal safari ride.





Bugs Life show was cute.


After riding some rides...



...and getting more autographs....


...it was time to say bye-bye to the animals and head on over to Epcot.



I used to hate Epcot because it was too "educational" but I will say that I wish we had spent a whole day there. It was way more fun than I remember it being. We first ate lunch at the Corral Reef where we had more yummy desserts.





We had some cheap dinner entertainment by Uncle Mike who was trying to teach Z to use "the force" to knock over the crayons. I love the look of concentration on his face. If you could only hear the grunts that were coming out of him too... Classic!!


We rode the Finding Nemo ride and then Mike and I were brave enough to take all four kids to wait an HOUR for the Soarin' ride. It was worth it..tummy turning, but worth it.

Once again, everyone left after dinner to go back to the hotel and the four of us stayed for the fireworks and laser show.







On the way out of the park, Mike and I were a little silly because well, spending 12+ hours constantly on the go will do that to ya. We took some funny pictures. People were giggling at us but we didn't care. This is the place were you can act like a kid and get away with it, right? :)




No comments: